#header-inner { width: 648px; margin: auto; }

JUNE CHALLENGE

MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Frames



Mom and I went shopping at Porter's and we saw this super cute craft. We had a lot of fun making it together and it goes really well with all of mom's nativities. We used didn't pictures because we wanted to be able to tell them apart and we had different taste in the picture that we wanted. They are really cute.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you shared a recipe of grandma's. She is such a good cook, after all, that is why grandpa said he married her.
    I love the craft too! Looks like you and mom had fun together. Thanks for sharing and doing the challenge!!! Can't wait to see you for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete