I have a friend that crafts with her sisters. They share a blog together. I really miss out on crafting with my sisters.This will just be fun to see all the different things we do. SISTERS please share your crafts with me and each other. From FHE ideas, recipes, crafts, quilting, kid crafts, and so on. This will be fun!!!!
JUNE CHALLENGE
MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
College Classes
It is hard to believe that the month of January is already over. It has been a very busy month. I am so excited about starting college classes again. Scared but excited with taking Pre-Algebra and believe it or not Intro to Information Sciences. I am taking a computer class so that I won't be so scared of the things. I had classes all figured out and ready to start only to find out that my algebra class had been canceled and time to refigure out how to take the classes I already had books for. I was excited about having a Monday/Wednesday Class and being done at 7P.M. I was able to rearrange things so that I have class from 4-9P.M. on Mondays. My Wednesday class is from 4-5:30P.M. The really nice thing is that my computer class has gotten done by 8O'Clock both weeks that I have gone. I am having fun and appreciate all the support I am receiving. The kids are doing well with me going to school. Kailee got me ready for my first day including picking my outfit, packing my bag with a snack incase I got hungry, and a note. Mom good luck you really need this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment