Here is my favorite fall treat. It is called pumpkins squares and they are so yummy!
Here is the recipe:
4 eggs
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups pumpkin
2 flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
and sometimes I like to add chocolate chips
*mix all the dry stuff together and then add in the wet stuff
bake @ 350 for 25-30 mins
for the icing
3 oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter
2 cups powder sugar
I don't like to use all the icing because it is really sweet but it is so good.
Here is the recipe:
4 eggs
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups pumpkin
2 flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
and sometimes I like to add chocolate chips
*mix all the dry stuff together and then add in the wet stuff
bake @ 350 for 25-30 mins
for the icing
3 oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter
2 cups powder sugar
I don't like to use all the icing because it is really sweet but it is so good.
WOW!!!! I think that looks so good. Did you share with any hot guys? I bet your roomates wanted some.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to try these! they look yummy!!
ReplyDelete