#header-inner { width: 648px; margin: auto; }

JUNE CHALLENGE

MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

(Jenni) Teach Me to Walk in the Light

OK, you know if I read a book it has to be good!!!

I had to go to the dentist and had too much time to kill. I got the bright idea to go to the DI and get a book. Little did I know how much I would learn from reading it. There are so many things in the world today that scare me to death about raising children in today's world. Thayne and I just went and learned about drugs and drinks that are right here in Declo, Idaho. It was so scary and a big eye opener. I wish more people would have been there to be aware of that crap. Anyways, this book is amazing. I am going to include on this post some articles from ensigns that this book includes. Mainly for me because I would like to read them. Great Sunday activity for me right!
Take Time for Your Children Ensign Nov. 1993
Reach out to our Father's Children Ensign May 1981
Will You Run Away With Me? Ensign Jan 1983
Be Not Deceived Ensign Nov. 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment