#header-inner { width: 648px; margin: auto; }

JUNE CHALLENGE

MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Saturday, November 05, 2011

(Kailee and Sally) She's NAPPING!!!!

So Kailee is staying with me and Sally for a few days. Little did I know how this months challenge would mean to the girls. I had a nasty head ache and went to lay down. Carl usally watches Sally for me when I need him to and they usally just watch a movie together. NOT WHEN KAILLE BABYSITS! I found out that the two of them went out looking for Grandpa Glen and came home because they couldn't find him. Later, I found a bag with pumpkin poop and two pumpkins in it. I asked Kailee and she wouldn't answer me. I finally found out that she and Sally had a fun time carving pumpkins together while I was resting. I don't even what to think about it. Sallly with a knife....scary!!!! Kailee I love you, but you are a MONSTER!!!! lol
Sally won't ever want you to leave and will not ever want her brother to watch her.....she had way too much fun with you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! As I was reading that my mind went crazy with all the things that could have gone wrong. Good thing nothing did!

    ReplyDelete