#header-inner { width: 648px; margin: auto; }

JUNE CHALLENGE

MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pumkin Muffins


I have been looking at these all month and I have been wanting to make them. Sorry Jenni I have been so lazy this month I promise I will do better next time and I will get around to making these muffins.

Pumpkin Muffins

You will need:

  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup canned 100% pumpkin
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
  • 1 1/4 cups plus sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt

For the Topping:

  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Line a Texas-sized 6-cup muffin tin with 6 paper liners and spray each liner with a nonstick spray. Or you can use a standard 12-cup muffin tin, but you’ll get about 10 muffins.
  • In a medium-sized bowl sift together the flour and the baking powder. Set aside.
  • In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin, oil, eggs, spice, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
  • Whisk in the flour mixture until combined. Do not over-mix.
  • In a small bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
  • Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, sprinkling the cinnamon-sugar on top of each muffin.
  • ake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
  • Cool for 5 minutes before turning them out onto a cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment