I just made the best quesadillas EVER!! I got swiss card in my bountiful basket. Had no idea what it was, but I didn't want to waste it. This is what I made; I thought I would share in case there is anyone else that didn't know what to do with it.
3 Cups swiss card (just the leafy part)
1/2 c. onion
coriander
chili powder
...green peppers (from the basket)
little sour cream.
cook onion in oil then add pepper and spices cook 30 sec.
then add swiss card, for a few minutes, then add some sour cream
warm it up in tortillas and cheese.
IT WAS GOOD!!
3 Cups swiss card (just the leafy part)
1/2 c. onion
coriander
chili powder
...green peppers (from the basket)
little sour cream.
cook onion in oil then add pepper and spices cook 30 sec.
then add swiss card, for a few minutes, then add some sour cream
warm it up in tortillas and cheese.
IT WAS GOOD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment