#header-inner { width: 648px; margin: auto; }

JUNE CHALLENGE

MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Monday, May 16, 2011

(Sarah) Little things





On Mondays we take the time as a family and make a treat. Sometimes cookies and sometimes brownies. This week we made a chocolate chip walnut cake. Just look at Rebekah's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment