#header-inner { width: 648px; margin: auto; }

JUNE CHALLENGE

MARCH CHALLENGE
Is time going fast for you guys as well? I do know one thing...I am READY for spring! So the RED challenge was quite fun I must say. I laugh when I hear the words,"take a picture for the blog!" If only more were really posted. lol
This month I have been remembering how much fun we had this time last year. I can't believe I was meeting little Daisy for the first time. I wish we could get all the girls together to play.
Well on to the challenge....by the way, this is Mom's idea. The challenge is to FINISH something you have started. Hey, it was either that or show off some of your spring cleaning...lol. Can't wait to see what you all FINISH!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day

For a long time Thayne has always bought me a Mother's Day flower to wear to church. This morning when I woke up, I said, well what color is my flower so I know what to wear today. The house went silent. Thayne looked like he was going to die..........HE FORGOT!!! He was feeling bad about it................so he asked what he could bring me for breakfast. I told him toast and milk.
Church was kind of sad............it was the last time Carl would be singing with the primary for Mother's Day. I watched him and I couldn't be more proud of my little man. For the past eleven years, I have loved being a mother and my kids are everything to me.
When I got home from church, Carl was hiding around the corner. He was so excited and had the biggest smile on his face. He was holding the prettiest spring flowers and said, "Happy Mother's Day Mom!" My heart melted.
Come to find out, Carl's primary teacher had asked Carl what he was going to do for me. Carl told her he wished he had some flowers to go in my vase that he gave me last year. Next thing he knew Brother Crockett came and got him. They went to his house and Brother Crockett helped Carl cut flowers from his yard. I love the people in Declo.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! that is so sweet!! Almost made me cry thinking about how grown up Carl is getting.

    ReplyDelete